Monday, February 12, 2007

Jacques Torres in V-Day Mode


After my burger yesterday, we stopped into Jacques Torres. I mean, how could you not? The smell of chocolate is intoxicating -- in a good way of course -- and they are doing some special things for the upcoming holiday of love.

They have these cute pre-picked truffle combinations that include two of my favorite flavors: menage-a-trois and love bug, which is key-lime pie flavored. It's really good. The other is a chocolate liqour flavoring. Either way, both are delcious.

But above that, the chocolatiers were busy making these extraodinary chocolate heart boxes that were beautifully designed and filled with what else... more chocolate!!

If you get a chance, you should go check them out. They are pricy but would make a really special, memorable out of the ordinary gift for someone you love. I couldn't find a picture online, so you'll have to see for yourself.

Oh my, can I talk about anything but food?

No comments: