Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bridge Apothecary Coming Soon

Super duper cool news for DUMBO residents. Just read on my pal dumbonyc's blog that we're indeed getting a pharmacy in the near future. The pharmacy will be called Bridge Apothecary, located mid-block on Jay Street.

No more treks to Duane Reade or CVS, which is closer. Seriously, I know it's not far but I'm lazy and like the convenience of having something closer. I like Peas & Pickles but it's overpriced for certain things. I'd like to be able to pick up my perscriptions in the hood.

I feel like so much is going to change when everyone moves into JCondo. And yes, I know, I am not the original DUMBO crew, but all I know is how the neighborhood is now and I hope it doesn't change too much as I really like it and the quietness of the streets.

No comments: