Fiber One Muffins
- 1 cup Fiber One Bran Cereal (the strands not the flakes)
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (option to substitute olive oil)
- 2 containers (6 oz each) plain fat-free yogurt, such as FAGE
- ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar (or splenda)
- 1¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup fruit, such as blueberries, apples, strawberries or banana
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F
2. Grease bottom of muffin cups or use paper baking cups.
3. Crush cereal
4. In mixing bowl, combine egg whites, oil, & yogurt. Stir in cereal and remaining ingreds.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned