Sunday, September 30, 2007

Saturday: DUMBO Art Under the Bridge Festival


Sorry there haven't been any recent posts, but I was away on a business trip the whole week in San Diego and I don't think it would have been of much interest to you anyway. Luckily, I got back in time for the DUMBO Art Festival.

There were a lot of great things I didn't get to see yet so I am going to walk around again today and go into the galleries. We had a lot of people with us in a large group, which made it hard to see everything. There was a lot of great performance art, including music and some more "out there" art, which I will try to get a picture of from my friend. The shaving cream cave was very cool and my husband especially liked the blond in the bathtub.

I got some nice new earrings from the sample sales going on in ReBar. They are from a designer named Nicole Gagne of leoworks.com. I got them at 40% off, which was a great find. OK, more to come later today.

No comments: