Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wine Glasses: Napa Style


I don't know how many of you watch the Food Network, but I occasionally tune into Michael Chiarello's show, which is mainly about party food. The other weekend when I was visiting my in-laws in CT, we drank out of these really great wine glasses and now I have to order them too.

They are on his Web site, NapaStyle.com, which has all sorts of stuff available for purchase online. My mother-in-law liked the glasses because they reminded her of the small ones they give you at Pastis in the city. I do really enjoy drinking wine out of the smaller glasses. He has a lot of great recipes on his site too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this site Brooklyn NY or is it Brooklyn connecticut because I dont understand the lingo differential at all, on account of being a lifelong resident of the NY one. Usually unless in fact youre in some fancy Italian restaurant on Court Street or Coney Island or maybe Sheepshead, the glass is pretty much irrelevant. In my humbled opinion its all about the wine and all, not the reverse.

Fairfield Mom said...

yes, of course the wine is the most important piece here, but I like new and different glasses. I don't think they are for everyone.

p.s. think it's pretty clear that this is brooklyn, ny. and yes, I was born and raised in nyc. my family lives in ct.

Unknown said...

Your information is correct but Wine glasses hold a special place for us in our lives. No matter what kind of wine we drink, there’s a specialized wine glasses that’s perfect. It may seem trivial, but it’s not the case. Even back in ancient days wine was served in specialized glasses to accentuate the tastes and flavors.