Thursday, July 19, 2007

Justin Timberlake's NY BBQ Restuarant

People Magazine reports on the opening of Justin Timberlake's new BBQ restuarant, Southern Hospitality, in NYC:
"Inside, Southern Hospitality is homey, decorated with antiques from Memphis flea markets. The restaurant is not Timberlake's first: He had previously owned a chic Chinese restaurant called Chi in West Hollywood."
According to the article, JT recommends the fried green tomatoes and pulled pork. YUM!

My husband and I are fans of Blue Smoke, but will definitely check this place out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm planning on going soon! He also has an 8ft. beirut table too.

Justin called me the other day and said the pecan pie was the best. He actually told me to sleep over so he could show me some of his own southern hospitality. yea baby.