Monday, January 29, 2007

Reach out and touch ... a truck

A story in the NY Post looks at a new brownstone on Court and Garnett in Carroll Gardens. Units sell for $3,000-3,600 for 1,000 to 1,100 sq ft.

The article pokes fun at what tenants can look forward to seeing out their windows:
jaw-dropping, scenic views - of the truck-filled, exhaust-choked Gowanus Expressway

To be honest, I look at the Brooklyn Bridge (gorgeous!!!) and the BQE. The traffic is constant, the trucks are loud and I can't imagine it is smog-less, but I love it just the same. It wouldn't be nyc without the noise, which after a while just fades into the background. The story says that tenants won't need to get a traffic report... it's the same for me as I can tell the weather and time 24/7 without even going outside.

I think this is the building the article was talking about.

No comments: