Thursday, December 14, 2006

What's all the fuss about?

The other weekend we ordered Grimaldi's so that my dad could have a taste while he was in town. Not only was the guy answering the phones incredibly rude, but he hung up on us several times and told us there was no more pizza for the rest of the night. Then, after several calls we finally just launched into our order and magically it was set to be ready in 15 minutes. To top it off, I got really sick from the pizza.

It's good, but not THAT good. I've had better pizza in CT. Don't bother...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I've always had great service from them. Although you can take out, the pizza is the best when you go to the restaurant. I've been to Sally's and Pepe's in New Haven, CT, and although they're really good, I still like Grimaldi's better. Hope you'll give the local pizza joint another chance.

Marc said...

Definitely give it another chance. I have been to Pepe's, too, as well as Regina's and Santarpio's in Boston, and I still think that Grimaldi's is the best of the lot.

Fairfield Mom said...

Yeah, I am sure we'll have it again soon. I have also been to Pepe's, Sally's and Regina's. My personal favorites include this place in CT called Glenville Pizza and then there was a place in Brookline Mass. called the Upper Crust.