Friday, April 27, 2007

unCOMMon GRounDS


I wasn't able to attend last night, but the folks at unCOMMon GRounDS had what sounds like a great comedian that some of you may know from Last Comic Standing, Michele Balan.

Michele Balan was one of the four finalists on NBC’s 2006 “Last Comic Standing,” and she is "The Last Woman Comic." She was also voted one of the “Top 10 Comics” by Backstage Magazine in 2004. Balan is known as a brash, New York Stand-up comedian who has performed on Comedy Central as well as in top comedy clubs, theatres, festivals and on cruises all over the country.

I am a day late in posting, but Chris from Uncommon Grounds said that anyone who RSVPs with the below e-mail and mentions my blog will get the cover waived (thanks Chris!!!).

Unfortunately, I was a day late in posting so to those of you who actually read my blog, I'm sorry. I'm sure Chris will be kind enough to extend the same offer in the near future.

Also, I noticed on their Web site that interested artists can get in touch to potentially showcase their art on the walls of unCOMMon GRounDS (art (at) uncommonbrooklyn (dot) com).

No comments: