Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rainy, Cloudy

It's gray and raining in Brooklyn today. Manhattan too. It's a perfect day to stay in bed and watch movies. But of course, I dragged myself to work after reminding myself that there would be a better day - sometime in December - to call out sick when it's snowing. Tomorrow is also my last summer friday at work so it's kind of like friday today.

Last night, me and my husbund and our two good friends went for dinner at Alma. Next time I go I'll have to take some photos cause the view is amazing. We went a bit late so the sun was setting and the lights were shining from the financial district. It was breezy and cool - perfect. Oh I should have mentioned they have rooftop seating and it's tented. The food is really good, although not as good as El Parador in my old neighborhood, Murray Hill. That place is hands-down the best authentic mexican I have ever had.

No comments: